Monday, July 9, 2012

French skincare

{Homeoplasmine pommade, Embryolisse Lait-Créme
Concentré, Nuxe Huille Prodigieuse, Avibon pommade,
Bioderma Crealine H20 Micelle Solution, Nuxe Reve de Miel,
Avéne Eau Thermale| not my photo}
I must admit, I am sssoooo late on this French pharmacie skincare trend that everyone seems to be following at the moment, but I've compiled together [only] seven products that I hope to receive after my Mother returns from her three week trip to Europe (my jealousy, I cannot bear to explain).
I feel as if I have held back on purchasing these items for one reason: French pharmacies [always] tend sell their skincare waaaaaaaay cheaper than the cost of it in California.
Honestly, I feel like I've held myself back on this wish list, with all of the magnificent skincare products available in France.  They tempt me so.  Gee if I lived there I'd be the happiest person with the most beautiful skin and the emptiest wallet!




Alright let's get onto the exciting things:
  • Homeoplasmine pommade. Gwyneth Paltrow and Jessica Stam are users of this product for its healing properties on the skin and lips. A staple in various makeup artist's collections.
  •  Embryolisse Lait-Créme Concentré. Once again, many makeup artist adore this product. You may have even hear the Pixiwoos talk about this. 
  • Nuxe Huille Prodigieuse. This product is simply a hydrating "dry" oil with a lovely scent.
  • Avibon pommade. Filled with vitamin A which apparently works wonders at ridding the skin of blemishes and dry spots. Another of Gwyneth Paltrow's favorites.
  • Bioderma Crealine H20 Micelle Solution. EVERYONE RAVES ABOUT THIS! Plus, I've been meaning to try and understand the hype around these water, micelle/micellaire cleansing solutions.
  • Nuxe Reve de Miel. I love lip balm, and I've heard this one is one of the best. I also really like the elegant glass packaging, minus the bacterial issue of dipping fingers in to get product out.
  • Avéne Eau Thermale. Sort of a simpler, less hyped up version of Caudalie Beauty Elixir. 
Please check back later on for reviews on most of these products! thank you.xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment