Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Target+Neiman Marcus collaboration.

24 CFDA Participants
As I was perusing Pinterest this morning (as I usually do), I came across an announcement.  For those who are "fashion savvy", if you will, this wasn't just any announcement.  Target and Neiman Marcus have teamed up to create a collection ranging from $7.99-$499.99, which is to release at every Target AND Neiman Marcus  on December 1 this year (it will also be online).
As many of you know, Target have collaborated with many designers (Jason Wu, Missoni, Rodarte, etc...), but this time around 24 CFDA designers (yes, you did read that correctly) including DVF, Alice + Olivia, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Prabal Gurung, Proenza Schouler, Rag + Bone, and Eddie Borgo.
I mean really, could this get any better? more attainable fashion for everyone? I think not.

Which Designer are most excited for? Let me know!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment